From July, the 9th 2007 source code is available under BSD
This freeware capture web page. Save
full or partial page to file or clipboard. Execute script for automatic
Screen capture page.
- Any page size, the whole page is captured. The page is larger than
your screen? url2jpeg capture it for you.
- Auto fit and remove scroll bar. What is the optimum width and height
to have the whole page? You don't want to capture the scroll bars? url2jpeg
adjust everything automatically.
- Take a snapshot of the page, this mean animated page are correctly
- Save to jpeg, png and bmp
- Copy to clipboard
- Multi language user interface.
- Capture a part of the page if you want. You can manually select
the area you want to capture, you can also navigate in the web page
HTML tag for automatic accurate selection. Add a border.
- Resize generated bitmap, to create thumbnail for example. Create
smaller or bigger image. Create fixed size or relative size bitmap.
- Easy scripting creation for batch capture.
- No popup. Every popup is catch and display in the popup list bar.
To follow it simply click.
- Auto preview. In manual capture immediately view the saved bitmap
in the default viewer.
- Auto update. You are warned when a new version is available.
URL2JPEG is written
in Microsoft .NET C#. It requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and
Windows 98, Windows 2000 or better
To install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. download it at Microsoft Web site:
You must be administrator to install it
Microsoft .NET 20 FAQ
Download the setup here
(352 Kb) and execute it.
|Support forum and contact
Because it's a
freeware no direct support.
Support forum is hosted at Google Groups
You must register to write in the forum because of spammers.
Announcements are available at Google Group
To contact me using mail contact2008 for domain url2jpeg.com.
All support question will be ignore.